Health Services Academy Islamabad Admission 2024

The admission office at Health Services Academy in Islamabad has shared news about the open admissions 2024 session. The page dedicated to admissions 2024 is now accessible for postgraduate programs. Health Services Academy, recognized as a Degree Awarding Institute (DAI) under the HSA (Restructuring) Act of 2018 by the Federal Government, has a mission to uplift the quality of higher education in the nation. This includes bettering governance and management by emphasizing public health and Allied Health Sciences. They achieve this through various programs focused on teaching, training, and research.

Last Date to apply is

August 2nd, 2024

http://www.hsa.edu.pk/ Admissions 2024

Health Services Academy Islamabad logoThe Alma Mater’s official advertisement below contains detailed information about the application process, eligibility criteria, and how to apply online for admissions. This info is also available on their official website, hsa.edu.pk. To get admitted here, you’ll need to take entry tests and interviews. This article will tell you all about Health Services Academy Admissions for 2024. Below the advertisement, you’ll find all the specifics for applying. Your complete application must reach the project office at MEDVC by the application deadline. Everything you need, from guidelines to eligibility criteria, is in the advertisement attached. For additional info, check out their official website: https://www.hsa.edu.pk/

Admission Form 2024

If you have a bachelor’s degree, you can download the Health Services Academy Islamabad Admissions 2024 Form from this page. The admission forms are on has.edu.pk. Once you’ve filled it out, submit it along with a bank draft of PKR 2000/- made out to the Health Services Academy Islamabad.

Online Admissions Entry Test Result Merit List

Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible for FCPS, you need to have cleared FCPS part 1 in the relevant field. For master’s admission, having an MBBS, BDS, or similar 16 years of education in the medical field is necessary. Merit will determine 40% of the available seats, while the remaining 60% will be allocated based on provincial quotas (Punjab 32%, Sindh 12%, KPK 08%, Baluchistan 04%, FATA 03%, and AJK 01%). Women have reserved seats accounting for 35%, 10% are for non-physicians, and 20% are allocated for candidates from the private sector.

HSA Admission Fee Structure 2024

Degree – Program Duration Fee/Year Merit
BS – Aesthetics And Cosmetology 4 Years NA NA
BS – Anesthesia Technology 4 Years NA NA
BS – Audiology 4 Years NA NA
BS – Cardiac Perfusion 4 Years NA NA
BS – Climate Change 4 Years NA NA
BS – Clinical Psychology 4 Years NA NA
BS – Dental Technology 4 Years NA NA
BS – Economics 4 Years NA NA
BS – Environmental Sciences 4 Years NA NA
BS – Health Management 4 Years NA NA
BS – Human Diet & Nutrition 4 Years NA NA
BS – Medical Entomology & Disease Vector Control 4 Years NA NA
BS – Medical Laboratory Technology 4 Years NA NA
BS – Medical Ultrasound 4 Years NA NA
BS – Nutritional Sciences 4 Years NA NA
BS – Operation Theater Technology 4 Years NA NA
BS – Optometry 4 Years NA NA
DPT – Physical Therapy 5 Years NA NA
BS – Public Health 4 Years NA NA
BS – Radiographic & Imaging Technology 4 Years NA NA
BS – Renal Dialysis Technology 4 Years NA NA
BS – Respiratory Therapy 4 Years NA NA
BS – Speech & Language Pathology 4 Years NA NA
BS – Sports Sciences & Physical Education 4 Years NA NA

Advertisement

Health Services Academy Islamabad Admission 2024

How to Apply for Admission

You can find how to apply online for admissions and contact details in the Alma Mater’s official advertisement below and also on their website hsa.edu.pk. Health Services Academy Admissions are now open. Students can download admission forms from https://www.hsa.edu.pk. The second step in the online registration process is to pay a 2000 bank draft in favor of Health Services Academy Islamabad. Then, attach all the necessary documents and submit everything before the deadline because applications received after that won’t be processed.

Merit List 2024 Download online

Moreover, the foundation provides merit-based scholarships for outstanding students. You can access the merit list on the official site. Once announced, you can check the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd merit lists, waiting list, selected candidates list, and interview schedule.

Contact information

Address National Institute of Health (NIH، Opposite، Chak Shahzad, Islamabad Capital Territory
Telephone (051) 9255590
Email [email protected]
Website http://www.hsa.edu.pk/

Check Also: LUMHS Jamshoro Admission 2024

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *